Saturday, August 9, 2008

9 Aug 08 - NDP08, Black Knights n B

before i start this entry,i just want to thank all of u for all ur love n concern(dun care if u've been reading or just happen to read my last entry)..Thank you! Dont worry i'm ok..I'll be still and wait for the Lord(that's what He has told me to do)..He will make a way when it seems to be no way..

*************
just watched BEST part of NDP08 parade - my all-time fav:contingents from army+navy+airforce (men-in-uniforms!!! OK OK, i've this super fetish for men in uniform..) and super awesome airshow performance by Black Knights. in fact, i ONLY watch these 2 items;the rest of it i've no interest..even the songs and fireworks have lost their appeal..i'm very contented to be in my room now,be with my blog..

watching the airshow,i really miss B..B is a fan of aerospace too (in fact he's greater fan) my excitment for such boy-stuff only exist after my involvement in Aerospace event..the feeling of flying in the air..totally amazing n addictive..(dun worry,i wun be a pilot-the air traffic is safe).B flew solo on a plane before.. i cant tell u how proud i am of him, i really am. how many people can have this SOLO experience?

B was with me in NDP before..in padang..we were excited,at least i was.. i'm really proud to be Singaporean. How we cheered and even attempted to join that dance-step.. mind u,B is really good in dance,he picked it up so easily..we had such fun..

but now,i'm alone..patroitic but alone..(OK my whole family organise this great feast to celebrate at home n everyone is here,but i still feel alone..)

B might be in his granny's family now to celebrate this day..but will he be thinking of me?.. will he ever know i still love him? i know it's not for me to decide or expect from him,but i'm still a mere human..i still love n miss this person i love so much, even though it's been so long.. I still love B

No comments: