Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5 Aug 08 - Want to be alone

i really want to be alone..perhaps it's first sign of depression relapse,perhaps i really need to be alone to discern from God..As usual, i look forward to return to my refuge country - Taiwan. I imagine myself being in the mountains, with all the greens and farm animals alone, all the fresh air,nothing to bother me.. I really want to be alone..

But i know it's not possible..at least not this month.The 'retreat' lodge has just been affected by the Typhoon..it'll take them a while to get back to business again, even though i wish i can fly over this weekend. I know i have to be normal, try to be normal.. maybe the song will fade away,maybe things will get better.. just keep holding on.. regardless how i feel,life still goes on, the race's still on.. i cant win if i give up running, even slow jog now helps..just keep moving..

i know i'll return to Taiwan.. just a matter of time.. hope i can maintain my sanity till then.

darling...darling..my darling..where are u? will i be able to find u before i lose my sanity?

No comments: