Friday, September 19, 2008

19 Sep 08 - Thank you, my friends

Something has been prompting me to return to this blog these days..

After reading B’s reply, to be honest, I felt the pain again.. hence I didn’t want to return to this blog again.. (FYI, I’ve hidden this blog from my dashboard and am active in my new blog) I’ve not even bothered to take a second look here.. but now that this something has been prompting and I’ve returned.. I just want to THANK ALL OF YOU who has been reading my diary (not a uplifting one though).. but you still gave the time to read.. THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!

*****
To Jn, Anonymous and friends>
I really thank you for sharing my pain and even anguish. I thank God for your prayers and care. But I hope my experience will not pose any hindrance to your happiness.

God loves you too. He wants to bless you with blissful relationship and marriage. Stay close to God and He’ll show you to the one who has been waiting for you – the one whom He has planned for you.

But be assured that there'll be trials in relationships. But God's eyes are upon those He love and He'll see you through it all. That is a promisee!
Keep the faith up, continue to believe in Love for love is from God.

*****
To B>
You have written an excellent reply.. totally impressive..
But you would never be able to imagine or even try to understand the pain and hurt I’ve gone through because of your words.. I really pray you’ll learn from this – YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND. Do not let your tongue speak idle words in future. You may not see the impact but consequences of these words will surface one day.

In a way, I have to thank you for putting me through this journey.. For God has shown me through this pain that He is so much closer than I thought..

I forgive you, B.
I know you do not know what you were doing when you said those words to commit or even those hurtful words to push me away. Nevertheless, please know that I love you. Let God be our Guide and lead our ways in future. God loves you, Bosco.

No comments: